RED MIST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RED MIST

We help each other as best as we can. Every attack against a red-mist memeber is cocidered as an attack against the whole alliance.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

current recruitment update

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dicerofdeath
Admin
dicerofdeath

Fraction :
  • Byzantine

current recruitment update Empty
PostSubject: current recruitment update   current recruitment update EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 3:41 am

to all alliance members. we have few if any at all by now space for more alliance members so for now till further notice no recruiting lol.
your guild leader dicer
Back to top Go down
-OptImuM-
Admin
-OptImuM-

Fraction :
  • Byzantine

PostSubject: Re: current recruitment update   current recruitment update EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 3:57 am

Why not create a wing alliance that will form the elite red mist members until they get to a certain nuber of points like 20 000.
Then, we will be able to have the best ranking.
And we could be a more powerfull alliance.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://red-mist-alliance.rpg-board.net
Verina

Verina

Fraction :
  • Byzantine

PostSubject: Re: current recruitment update   current recruitment update EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 2:51 am

It's a good idea in theory but it will out cast member of the guild at the same time. kinda like the jocks and the geeks in high school. I think it might be best if we just keep the members that really are into the guild and give lowbies a chance to move up. If they drag the guild down in any way we vote them off the island. The guild has always been kill or be killed in it's mentality against other players I see no reason not to think the same within the guild. It's why one rule is after 7days of no play for no reason your given the boot. I think we need rules stating what a member must do so the guild moves up if they are unwilling to do so well that's on there heads. Later it might be smart to form a counter guild with red mist leaders seconds at the helm so we can form a greater alliance but thats only if they keep the amount of members a guild can have so low. But maybe I missed understood your idea we need an area so guild member can toss about ideas or laws they think need to come into play.
Back to top Go down
-OptImuM-
Admin
-OptImuM-

Fraction :
  • Byzantine

PostSubject: Re: current recruitment update   current recruitment update EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 4:29 pm

I will create a new forum with all the alliance decsions
Back to top Go down
dicerofdeath
Admin
dicerofdeath

Fraction :
  • Byzantine

PostSubject: current recruitment update   current recruitment update EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 10:47 pm

i have a 2nd account slowly growing being used as a 2nd alliance ie: extra support towards our main alliance
the name is red mists reason cause it is close to our alliance already lol
if anyone has more ideas ect please feel free to add... all ideas are read, and thought about. if need be we can also do votes to figure if we should or not
Back to top Go down
-OptImuM-
Admin
-OptImuM-

Fraction :
  • Byzantine

PostSubject: Re: current recruitment update   current recruitment update EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 6:21 pm

I think we should recruit players starting from 15 000 points.
The ones below should join the Wing, until they get high enough.
Remember: The main Idea is to have the main alliance with the best ranking

even players who have more than 15 000 points will have to go in our Wing for a 3 day trial
Back to top Go down
-OptImuM-
Admin
-OptImuM-

Fraction :
  • Byzantine

PostSubject: Update of 21/01/2012   current recruitment update EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 1:34 pm

9 people were fired as of this posting cause of being more than a week not logged in.
we have 11 slots open for new blood to join in. do some recruiting and see if you all can fill these slots.
before dicer or the 2 deputy leaders accept we need info on them as well as our high council shall speak amongst each other
for the recruit to be apart of us.
high council consists of the the 2 deputy leaders and the leasion officers...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: current recruitment update   current recruitment update Empty

Back to top Go down

current recruitment update
Page 1 of 1